WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – December 13, 2021 – Savage Arms is proud to announce the addition of the 110 PCS (Pistol Chassis System) to its line of centerfire firearms. The 110 PCS is a bolt-action pistol built around the 110’s factory blueprinted action. This new pistol provides all the features that have come to define the Model 110, but in much more compact configuration.
“The Model 110 has set the bar high for bolt-action rifles,” Jessica Treglia, Senior Brand Manager for Savage Arms. “Now the adaptability and performance that we see from our flagship rifle line is available in a pistol chassis system. Don’t let the 110 PCS’s diminutive size fool you—we’ve taken this gun out past 500 yards with reliable, repeatable accuracy.”
Like other 110s, the 110 PCS has a user-adjustable AccuTrigger for a crisp, clean pull. The action is secured in a one-piece aluminum pistol chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) and the 110 PCS feeds from an AICS-style detachable box magazine. The 110 PCS is an ideal platform for anyone wanting long-range accuracy from a compact firearm.
- Carbon steel, matte black, barrel and receiver
- Medium-contour 10.5” barrel, with threaded muzzle (5/8-24)
- Machined aluminum, 1-piece chassis with 7” free floating modular forend with M-LOK™ slots
- 1-piece 0 MOA rail
- Left hand bolt, right hand ejection
- Spiral fluted bolt body
- 2.5-6 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Picatinny rail on rear of chassis
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips
- Barricade grooves milled into the front of the magazine well
- Ambidextrous magazine release and AICS Magazine