We can’t wait to get a couple of these new rifle styles out into the field for some range and hunt reports. Threaded from the factory is what we like to see!
December 03, 2019 – WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – Savage Arms is pleased to introduce Minimalist, a distinctly different take on the classic rimfire design. Minimalist combines a laminate stock for lightweight strength with several additional features for excellent usability in the field. With its button rifled barrel and user-adjustable AccuTrigger, the bolt-action Minimalist delivers Savage accuracy. Minimalist rifles are offered in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR.
“Minimalist combines the perfect balance of lightweight ergonomics and reliable performance,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing for Savage. “At just 5.68 pounds, they’re perfect for backyard plinking or hunting on the move. You can carry one all day and hardly feel it.”
These bolt-action rifles are designed to make the most of cost-effective rimfire rounds. Above their carbon steel actions, Minimalist’s Weaver-style bases are pre-installed. Top Minimalist with your choice of optic and the rifle is ready for the range or the woods.
• Bolt action rimfire chambered in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR
• 18” carbon steel barreled action
• Matte black sporter contour barrel
• 1⁄2-28 threaded barrel with cap
• Green or brown laminate stock
• 2.5-6 lb. user-adjustable AccuTrigger
• 10-Round detachable magazine
• 2-Piece Weaver bases
Part No. / Description / MSRP
26736 / MARK II MINIMALIST (Green) 22 LR 18-inch barrel / $359
26737 / MARK II MINIMALIST (Brown) 22 LR 18-inch barrel / $359
91936 / 93 MINIMALIST (Green) 22 WMR 18-inch barrel / $359
91937 / 93 MINIMALIST (Brown) 22 WMR 18-inch barrel / $359
96636 / 93R17 MINIMALIST (Green) 17 HMR 18-inch barrel / $359
96637 / 93R17 MINIMALIST (Brown) 17 HMR 18-inch barrel / $359
- New RCBS Rebel Single Stage Press - August 2, 2020
- Pennsylvania Approves Night Vision Optics for Furbearer Hunting - August 2, 2020
- Remington Outdoor Company, Subsidiaries File for Chapter 11 Reorganization - August 2, 2020