Magpul is now shipping the Magpul Hunter 700 stock for Remington 700 short action rifles.
The much-anticipated Magpul Hunter 700 stock is now shipping. Made from durable reinforced polymer and a machine finished, anodized A380 cast aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Hunter 700 Stock for Remington 700 Short Action rifles offers users a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with all Remington 700 Short Actions and other receivers using the 700 pattern, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories such as bipods, lights, lasers, and slings.
The Hunter 700 also accepts the upcoming Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well with no modifications, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting. Coming soon, the Bolt Action Magazine Well and PMAG5 AC magazine allow Remington 700 users all of the benefits of costly custom conversions while integrating effortlessly into the Hunter 700 stock.
Made in U.S.A.
Magpul Hunter 700 Features:
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized aluminum bedding block
- Tapered Beam design provides rigidity through forend
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kit to adjust cheek weld (0.25″ Riser comes standard)
- Free-floats ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920″ dia. 5.50″ forward of the breech)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- Compatible with all stock Remington hinged floorplates (ADL models will require current factory bottom metal or the Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well)
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (7.62×51) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- New RCBS Rebel Single Stage Press - August 2, 2020
- Pennsylvania Approves Night Vision Optics for Furbearer Hunting - August 2, 2020
- Remington Outdoor Company, Subsidiaries File for Chapter 11 Reorganization - August 2, 2020