SUFFIELD, Connecticut – July 21, 2017 – Savage Arms took bolt-action rimfire performance to new heights when it introduced the B Series rifle platform. The iconic American gun maker is pleased to expand the lineup for 2017 by adding the new B Series Hardwood. Shipments of the new rifle are being delivered to dealers.
The new B Series Hardwood features a 21-inch Sporter barrel and ergonomic, walnut-stained hardwood stock with unique, modern checkering. A 10-round rotary magazine and Savage’s accuracy-boosting adjustable AccuTrigger are also standard. The rifle is available chambered in 17 HMR, 22 LR and 22 WMR.
Features & Benefits:
• Walnut-stained hardwood stock• Sporter barrel
• Adjustable iron sights• Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
• User-adjustable AccuTrigger
• Available in 22 LR, 22 WMR and 17 HMR
• Top tang safety
Part No. / Description / MSRP:
70210 / B22 G 22 LR, 21-inch barrel / $439
70510 / B22 MAGNUM G 22 WMR, 21-inch barrel / $459
70810 / B17 G 17 HMR, 21-inch barrel / $459
Savage Arms is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage Arms, visit www.savagearms.com.
Latest posts by Varminter Magazine (see all)
- Vista Outdoor Plans to Sell its Savage Arms and Stevens Firearms Brands - May 1, 2018
- Wolf Pack Kills Calf in California - April 12, 2018
- SAAMI Publishes Approved 224 Valkyrie Cartridge Specifications - April 12, 2018