Product Safety Warning And Recall Notice For IMR-4007SSC Powder
Shawnee, KS – IMR Legendary Powders is officially announcing a product safety warning and recall notice for IMR 4007SSC on the six lot numbers listed below. IMR has received reports that this particular powder in 1lb and 8lb containers may have become unstable due to possible rapid deterioration. Use of this product from these lot numbers shown on the enclosed label may result in spontaneous combustion, fire damage or possible serious injury.
What to do:
1. Stop using this product immediately! Fill the powder container with water which will render the product inert and safe for disposal.
2. Mail, email or fax a copy of the powder label showing the lot number to the contact information below to include your name, address, phone and email.
3. Replacement choice of any other IMR smokeless powder product will be shipped to you for no charge.
4. If you have loaded the powder subject to this recall into ammunition, we recommend that you pull the bullets, remove the powder and wet the powder with water for safe disposal.
IMR deeply regrets any inconvenience this may cause, but we believe in safety first. Contact information: IMR Powder Company, 6430 Vista Drive, Shawnee, KS 66218, email firstname.lastname@example.org, imrpowder.com, call 1-800-622-4366 or 913-362-9455 and fax 913-362-1307
- Franklin Armory Announces BFSIII Trigger for the Ruger 10/22 - January 16, 2020
- T/C Performance Center Releases New Lightweight T/CR22 Rifles - January 8, 2020
- HAWKE Optics Announces Vantage Series of Laser Range Finders - January 8, 2020