MTM designs an ultra-adjustable bench rest style shooting table for left and right handed shooters. The High-Low Shooting Table can stand 55″ tall at the highest or 18″ at the lowest setting.
The table is stabilized with three legs and footings that wedge in to the ground. The High-Low Shooting Table was designed for field use or uneven ground, as well as angled areas such as a hillside. The roomy 17″ x 33″ table surface is large enough to hold a rifle or handgun rest, ammo as well as tools. The comfortable, lightweight, portable stand is produced with a ridged, engineering-grade polypropylene top that is available in a dark earth color. To view the High-Low Shooting Table, please visit http://www.mtmcase-gard.com.
High-Low Shooting Table Features:
· Extreme, high and low adjustability with three legged stability
· Designed for field use or uneven ground, even the side of a hill
· Roomy 17″ x 33″ table surface, large enough to hold rifle and handgun rests, ammo and tools
· Table adjusts from a low 18″ all the way up to a standing 55″
· Ridged polypropylene top with engineering-grade, tripod bottom
· Color: Dark Earth
· MSRP: $139.99
This table looks like a viable solution to those who like to get away from the roads and hunt with a comfortable rest in areas where staying/shooting stationary for a while is the ticket.
Latest posts by Varminter Magazine (see all)
- Wolf Pack Kills Calf in California - April 12, 2018
- SAAMI Publishes Approved 224 Valkyrie Cartridge Specifications - April 12, 2018
- Leupold Announces New QRW2 and PRW2 Rings - April 12, 2018