Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:41 PM
So, here are the rules for posting a link to your site in this thread only (read them well, or your post will be deleted):
1) To post your link in this thread, you must have at least 30 posts accumulated.
2) Only one post allowed with a short explanation of your product and a link to your site.
3) Only one picture, following normal size rules, will be allowed.
4) Only products that would be useful for Varminters. I will be flexible on this, because even things like auto-insurance is useful, but not mattresses or weed-whackers.
5) No blatant spam - meaning give us an explanation of your product and some info about it, don't just jump in and post a link.
6) No "topping" your post, as there is only one post allowed per site in this thread.
7) Do not reply to the posts in here. In other words, don't say "Hey, nice xxxx" or ask questions about the products. Instead, send them a private message or an email.
So, those are the "rules" for this thread. Any post that breaks any of these "rules" will be deleted immediately. This judgement will be made by the moderators and myself.
Please don't abuse this and ruin it for everyone.
Thanks and post away!!
Eric A. Mayer
Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:31 PM
Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:56 PM
Posted 14 October 2006 - 06:13 PM
When it is back up and running it will have a small hunting and shooting section.
Bankers, the next gen of Varmint... There like racoons, only around when your not and always messing up your stuff...
Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:10 PM
I hope you will like it. I think it will be better for us for that we can do more with it. The old site will be up till the end of June. So you can move anything over to the new site. I will still be working on the new site from time to time. Sorry for all the trouble.
"May the Red Gods smile unpon you"
"A feather fell from the sky. The eagle saw it,
the bear smelled it,and the deer heared it,but only the coyote did all three".
Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:39 PM
yep, geocities gone for a few years now, but you can download and rebuild your site with yahoo pagebuilder at your leisure until ready to publish it.website is gone
Well here goes nothing.
In another venue, I am a duck call maker. You can check out my calls at:
Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:23 AM
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:31 AM
My son that lives in Phoenix, AZ, has some sites he hired folks to get started up and has had every headache one could have, including getting rippped off. He has had some success,sold one of his sites related to finance and his real estate business for a good profit.