7 replies to this topic

#1 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Admin
  • 4,682 posts
  • Local time: 08:42 PM

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:41 PM

Okay, everyone knows I have a long-standing rule against advertising on the forum, but as the forum gets busier I wonder how many folks out there have websites where they sell products that may be useful to other Varminters.

So, here are the rules for posting a link to your site in this thread only (read them well, or your post will be deleted):

1) To post your link in this thread, you must have at least 30 posts accumulated.
2) Only one post allowed with a short explanation of your product and a link to your site.
3) Only one picture, following normal size rules, will be allowed.
4) Only products that would be useful for Varminters. I will be flexible on this, because even things like auto-insurance is useful, but not mattresses or weed-whackers.
5) No blatant spam - meaning give us an explanation of your product and some info about it, don't just jump in and post a link.
6) No "topping" your post, as there is only one post allowed per site in this thread.
7) Do not reply to the posts in here. In other words, don't say "Hey, nice xxxx" or ask questions about the products. Instead, send them a private message or an email.

So, those are the "rules" for this thread. Any post that breaks any of these "rules" will be deleted immediately. This judgement will be made by the moderators and myself.

Please don't abuse this and ruin it for everyone.

Thanks and post away!!

Eric A. Mayer cool.gif

Click below to connect with us on the web:

Varminter-YouTube.jpg Varminter-Facebook.jpg Varminter-Instagram.jpg Varminter-GooglePlus.jpg 

#2 redmistmd

redmistmd

Varminter

• 728 posts
  • Local time: 06:42 PM
  • Interests:hunting, vapin varmints ,camping,backpacking,scuba diving,sky diving,skiing but mostly hunting.and working around the house on projects and playing with my awsome family

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:31 PM

I sure hope you guys like these shooting benches especially the ones that are truck mounted to get you above the action the ground benches are awsome probably the largest in the industry and they take just a minute to set up and look awsome and a best buy for the buck for sure hope you visit my site I dont know how to create a link but my site is at please visit me www.gunbenches.com

Attached Images

• 100_0020resize.jpg

#3 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Topic Starter
  • Admin
  • 4,682 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:56 PM

Time to bring this one back to the top. Please read the rules of this thread.

Thanks!

Eric cool.gif

Varminter-YouTube.jpg Varminter-Facebook.jpg Varminter-Instagram.jpg Varminter-GooglePlus.jpg 

#4 GrandLordKhorne

GrandLordKhorne

Varminter

• 378 posts
  • Local time: 10:42 PM

Posted 14 October 2006 - 06:13 PM

It's nearly always under construction ph34r.gif but: www.EvilTurboPenguins.com

When it is back up and running it will have a small hunting and shooting section. rolleyes.gif

Bankers, the next gen of Varmint... There like racoons, only around when your not and always messing up your stuff...

#5 vmaster59

vmaster59

Varminter

• 47 posts
  • Local time: 09:42 PM
  • Interests:I have been varmint hunting for over 35 years.
    I would like for you to exp.what my friends and I have exp.So good hunting
    and may the Red Gods smile on you.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:10 PM

Hi,I'm happy to say that the new site is up and running now. Like always if you would like to see something added to it just let me know and I will see what I can do. Here is the new add. http://westtxvarmint...g.proboards.com

I hope you will like it. I think it will be better for us for that we can do more with it. The old site will be up till the end of June. So you can move anything over to the new site. I will still be working on the new site from time to time. Sorry for all the trouble.

Thanks Clint

westtxvarminthunting.proboards.com

"May the Red Gods smile unpon you"

"A feather fell from the sky. The eagle saw it,
the bear smelled it,and the deer heared it,but only the coyote did all three".

#6 steelshooter

steelshooter

Varminter

• 32 posts
  • Local time: 10:42 PM

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

Posted Image Well here goes nothing.

In another venue, I am a duck call maker. You can check out my calls at:

www.geocities.com/dmcalls/index.html

Posted Image

website is gone

yep, geocities gone for a few years now, but you can download and rebuild your site with yahoo pagebuilder at your leisure until ready to publish it.

#7 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Topic Starter
  • Admin
  • 4,682 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

I just cleaned this thread up a bit. I think it is time that folks move their links over to our "Resource Links" page and put their full information on there. Once it is put up, I will approve it. You need a minimum of 20 posts in order to add your personal page link.

http://www.varminter.com/forums/links/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Eric B)

#8 Old Hickory

Old Hickory

Varminter

• 3,111 posts
  • Interests:Family, custom knife making, hunting,fishing, hunting Indian artifacts. Main hunting interest is tree squirrel hunting with rifle and pistol only. Yeah, still working full time.

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

I would suggest before attempting to have or to build a professional site, talk to Eric or ask here.

My son that lives in Phoenix, AZ, has some sites he hired folks to get started up and has had every headache one could have, including getting rippped off. He has had some success,sold one of his sites related to finance and his real estate business for a good profit.