• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 mongochicago

mongochicago

Varminter

• 321 posts
  • Local time: 01:16 AM

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:58 AM

In Illinois, they are teaming up the anti gun politicians to eliminate the smaller gun stores and solidify their base.   The governor priiztker signed a bill that enacts a statewide licensing of gun stores with a $1,500.00 licensing fee, among many other costly regulations like mandatory state of the art surveillance electronics,  but they got themselves an exemption by getting the wording in the bill that if your business sells items other than firearms and the sales receipts of those items are a lot more than your firearms related receipts, you are exempt from those provisions.   There are 5 gun stores near me that are either planning to close by Jul. or all ready have.

#2 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,023 posts
  • Local time: 01:16 AM

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:45 PM

man this really pisses me off. Hopefully this gets struck down. This is another reason not to shop at Cabela's/Bass Pro and another reason to never vote democrat.

Protector of the nuts.

#3 lunarlithic

lunarlithic

Varminter

• 1,512 posts
  • Local time: 11:16 PM

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:38 PM

There is no longer a gun store in San Francisco. It is illegal to transport a firearm (handgun) through SF on the way to another local in violation of federal protections of gun owners. The gun store I'm referring to was owned by an Olympic medalist in shooting.  Told everyone on this site that CA poison was being exported...more proof of my predictions

Sean

Edited by lunarlithic, 14 March 2019 - 07:39 PM.