New Member Missouri

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 whtsmoke

whtsmoke

Varminter

• 1 posts
  • Local time: 11:20 AM
  • Interests:shooting of course, live close to an indoor range so I spend a lot of time there with handguns, reloading, and photography which I am pretty deep in, love to shoot still lifes, and people along with Urban Street photgraphy.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:05 AM

Just signed up, in my 60 years of shooting and hunting I have never really went after varmints unless you count the crows we shot when we were young. Health wise i can't get out like I use to and tramp around the woods so I thought i would give this a try. I figure the places i am going the walking would be to a minimum.

I have shot a little of everything rifle, handgun, shotgun but I am going to go back to the rimfires once again and stick with the small critters. Thanks for letting me in your group i think I will enjoy it. Terry Lichtenberger Kearney Missouri home of Jesse and Frank James.

• Red likes this

We were brothers them, we are brothers now, we will be brothers even after death, Welcome home brothers. Currahee

#2 mongochicago

mongochicago

Varminter

• 340 posts
  • Local time: 11:20 AM

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:47 AM

Welcome!  This is a fun place to be.

#3 Z-MAX

Z-MAX

Varminter

• 99 posts
  • Local time: 12:20 PM

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:59 PM

Welcome to the group.

You'll find there's a great bunch of guys here. Good humored.. and very knowledgeable in the sport of whacking varmints, rifles, loads, all the fun things in life.

#4 rexracer707

rexracer707

Varminter

• 17 posts
  • Local time: 09:20 AM
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, some game hunting and reloading. Woodworking in between.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:23 PM

Welcome, Im fairly new as well, lots of good info here.

#5 lunarlithic

lunarlithic

Varminter

• 1,521 posts
  • Local time: 09:20 AM

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:23 PM

Welcome to the group

Sean

#6 Alan

Alan

Varminter

• 393 posts
  • Local time: 10:20 AM
  • Interests:Set the example... Don't be one

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:48 AM

You're a man after my heart!! Having grown up in a sporting goods store in the Kansas City area, I too have done just about every kind of hunting there is. But at 79 years of age (as of the 19th), I now hunt much closer to home! In fact, in my exurban area, I stick to airguns, although I occasionally use a suppressed .22 RF rifle.