• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,125 posts
  • Local time: 02:35 AM

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:56 AM

Check out the time stamp. I went to start the fridge on the camper.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.PNG
  • 2.PNG

Edited by Red, 30 July 2018 - 11:58 AM.

• MikeNC and Old Hickory like this

Protector of the nuts.

#2 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 16,125 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:57 AM

and then minutes later...

Attached Thumbnails

• 3.PNG

• Old Hickory likes this

Protector of the nuts.

#3 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,197 posts
  • Local time: 03:35 AM

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:30 PM

They're keeping their eye on you. Arrive a couple minutes earlier and you could have run his butt over.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

#4 DittoHead

DittoHead

Varminter

• 2,090 posts
  • Interests:Reloading
    Guns and Hunting
    Computer Programming

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

That's pretty cool.

Is the camera triggered by movement, or does it take a picture every few minutes?

#5 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 16,125 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:30 PM

It's motion detected.

I never saw it and I'm always looking around when I come in there. Must have hidden in the brush until after I left.

Protector of the nuts.

#6 Old Hickory

Old Hickory

Varminter

• 3,111 posts
  • Local time: 01:35 AM
  • Interests:Family, custom knife making, hunting,fishing, hunting Indian artifacts. Main hunting interest is tree squirrel hunting with rifle and pistol only. Yeah, still working full time.

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:21 AM

Coyote is living on borrowed time, Red!

• MikeNC likes this

#7 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,197 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 04:16 AM

It's motion detected. I never saw it and I'm always looking around when I come in there. Must have hidden in the brush until after I left.

I'll bet any scrap of food left out will be gone shortly after you leave....or after when they think you leave when you park your truck down the road a piece and have a prearranged vantage point to sneak back to with your rifle or shotgun already waiting there in place. Like Hickory said, that guys on borrowed time.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

#8 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 16,125 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:38 AM

yeah I sat and waited on him last evening for 90 minutes he didn't show. I gave a few real short cottontail calls even. According to the camera he hadn't been back as of this morning. He'll come back eventually.

• Old Hickory likes this

Protector of the nuts.

#9 Old Hickory

Old Hickory

Varminter

• 3,111 posts
  • Local time: 01:35 AM
  • Interests:Family, custom knife making, hunting,fishing, hunting Indian artifacts. Main hunting interest is tree squirrel hunting with rifle and pistol only. Yeah, still working full time.

Posted 01 August 2018 - 11:41 PM

yeah I sat and waited on him last evening for 90 minutes he didn't show. I gave a few real short cottontail calls even. According to the camera he hadn't been back as of this morning. He'll come back eventually.

And maybe he will bring some company along.  :biggrincamo: