• Old Hickory likes this

Protector of the nuts.

#2 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,121 posts
  • Local time: 11:36 PM

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:02 PM

IKR...and there's nothing to debate either for or against. It has nothing to do with the issue they claim to be concerned with...the children <_<  When I see the failings of the FBI following up on citizens reporting what they seen. When we have all been watching the preoccupied status of the FBI chasing Russian boogeymen for better than a solid year. And after I see that Ray Ban wearing Sheriffs attitude, I realize that political ideology played a huge role in all them beautiful kids and adults being slaughtered by yet another mentally ill monster. Trump is saying the right things as usual and hopefully some more of America will finally wake up and see how the Democratic Party cares for nothing but themselves and has been playing them all for fools.

• Old Hickory likes this
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

#3 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,121 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

Here's that sheriff I was talking about. Fully supporting the FBI regardless of their failings. All the political things that could be changed out for common sense that actually works for the benefit of all, but political ideology is what they are totally about..

sherrif.jpg

• Old Hickory likes this
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

#4 Old Hickory

Old Hickory

Varminter

• 3,111 posts
  • Local time: 09:36 PM
  • Interests:Family, custom knife making, hunting,fishing, hunting Indian artifacts. Main hunting interest is tree squirrel hunting with rifle and pistol only. Yeah, still working full time.

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:31 AM

Yeah on that, Mike!

• MikeNC likes this

#5 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 16,024 posts
  • Local time: 10:36 PM

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:09 AM

I've done a 180 degree turn around when it comes to the FBI. I have no faith in the mid and upper level people there. Additionally after so many failures going way back, Ft Hood. Boston, San Berardino, etc. but we just keep hearing - oh we can fix this, we'll do better, on and on.

Some people need to be fired in my opinion.

• MikeNC and Old Hickory like this

Protector of the nuts.

#6 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Admin
  • 4,645 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:24 PM

"Ooops, we screwed up...  Now give us your guns!!"

I'm going to repost something I put on another gun board, so look for it and let me know your thoughts!

• MikeNC and Old Hickory like this

Click below to connect with us on the web:

Varminter-YouTube.jpg Varminter-Facebook.jpg Varminter-Instagram.jpg Varminter-GooglePlus.jpg 

#7 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,121 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:10 AM

• Red and Old Hickory like this

#8 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 16,024 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:50 AM

They need to keep their filthy commie hands off my guns.

Don't you wonder who's behind the funding and the politization of and for these "students" ? I know when I was 17 I did not have the funds or wherewithal to get myself to Washington DC to protest even if I'd wanted to. Somebody is funding and organizing this.

Edited by Red, 20 February 2018 - 12:14 PM.

• Old Hickory likes this

Protector of the nuts.

#9 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,121 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:41 PM

Don't you wonder who's behind the funding and the politization of and for these "students" ? I know when I was 17 I did not have the funds or wherewithal to get myself to Washington DC to protest even if I'd wanted to. Somebody is funding and organizing this.

Yup, probably George Soros and others of his ilk or the DNC themselves... I saw some film of these kids being shown how to lay down in front of the cameras for that dramatic political effect. Kind of reminds me of the Guatemalans and El Salvadorans  parents who put their kids on the roof tops of box cars to take a ride to the United States to get some of Santa Claus's cash handouts. The Democratic Party will use these young high schooler's until they are all used up and / or mentally debased themselves. Social Services should step in and place them in safe house. 

• Old Hickory likes this

#10 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 16,024 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:08 PM

Play this out. We're told by responsible teenagers that teenagers aren't responsible enough to buy a rifle. The media scoops this up and tells us how grown up the teenagers are,  and that we grown ups need to act and stop being irresponsible. So teenagers are responsible enough to enact sweeping federal gun legislation, but not responsible enough to buy a gun. I'm attempting to sort that out. Meanwhile the octogenarians running congress consider capitulating to the responsible teenagers and protect them from their own irresponsibility.

• Old Hickory and Hornet like this

Protector of the nuts.

#11 Aspencreek

Aspencreek

Varminter

• 166 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:38 PM

Too true Red.  They also say that the police are the Gestapo and Trump is Hitler.  But we should turn over all our guns..... to Hitler and the Gestapo.    :wacko:

• Old Hickory likes this

#12 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 16,024 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:53 PM

Too true Red.  They also say that the police are the Gestapo and Trump is Hitler.  But we should turn over all our guns..... to Hitler and the Gestapo.    :wacko:

Right? The double standards and incoherent stories are all over the place. FBI should change it's name to WTF

• Old Hickory likes this

Protector of the nuts.

#13 Old Hickory

Old Hickory

Varminter

• 3,111 posts
  • Interests:Family, custom knife making, hunting,fishing, hunting Indian artifacts. Main hunting interest is tree squirrel hunting with rifle and pistol only. Yeah, still working full time.

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:45 AM

You fellas said it better than I can. 

#14 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,121 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:37 AM

FBI should change it's name to WTF

:lol:  :lol:

#15 dupe34

dupe34

Varminter

• 22 posts
  • Interests:Squirrel and small game hunting, rimfire target shooting

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

I've got several AR-15's that i shoot thousands of rounds a year through. Never once have any of them gone crazy and hurt anyone. When they going to learn we've got a people problem not a gun problem.

• Old Hickory likes this