• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

#376 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,054 posts
  • Local time: 06:59 PM

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:46 AM

Yeah he's a nut case. My attention span is too short, couldn't read every word but read 70% of it. Very good. Thanks for the link.

We'll see what happens to him. I'm sure we'll hear lots of things. Some true, some not.

Protector of the nuts.

#377 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,054 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:06 AM

iknowtherussia-storysale-buti-want-trump

Edited by Red, 19 April 2019 - 08:26 AM.

• DittoHead, MikeNC and Old Hickory 45 like this

Protector of the nuts.

#378 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,139 posts
  • Local time: 07:59 PM

Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:11 AM

I enjoy listening to Levin go off

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

#379 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,054 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:32 PM

I enjoy listening to Levin go off

Me too. He gets wound up.

Ed Henry, shut up & pay attention when The Great One speaks! LOL

• Old Hickory 45 likes this

Protector of the nuts.

#380 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,139 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:05 AM

https://www.facebook...35313930573449/

• Red likes this
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

#381 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,139 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:28 AM

:lol:  :lol:  https://www.facebook...57199406852512/

#382 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,054 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:58 PM

A.G. Barr has them quaking in their boots. That is if progressive lawmakers actually owned boots. The jig is up and they know it. Their answer; discredit Barr now so when the crap hits the fan they can fall back on "He's a liar and Trump's butt boy" The hearing yesterday was like the Kavenaugh hearing all over again. It was shameful.

Protector of the nuts.

#383 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,139 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 03:31 PM

Yup  :biggrincamo:  Furthermore I'm anxiously waiting for Justice Department’s Inspector General Michael Horowitz to release his report so Barr can crank up the investigation on the investigators. The IG is an Obama appointee, which raises a bit of concern for me, but everyone is saying he's a straight shooter and will do the right thing. I hope there's a plan B if something or someone compromises the IG's known integrity. I suppose lots of pressure and offers are hanging out there in front of him.

• Red and Old Hickory 45 like this

#384 DittoHead

DittoHead

Varminter

• 2,069 posts
  • Interests:Reloading
    Guns and Hunting
    Computer Programming

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:29 PM

A.G. Barr has them quaking in their boots.

I've got my fingers crossed. So far I like what I'm hearing.

The Justice Department seems full of low life in high places that will make it hard to clean house. I hope Barr knows who he can trust.

• Glen and Old Hickory 45 like this

#385 Glen

Glen

Sniper

• 13,825 posts
  • Local time: 09:59 PM
  • Interests:Hunting , shooting, vacations,unemployment in the winter, remodeling the house, kickin the cat, Diane, & my 2 kids-- Crystal & Glen Jr.

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:30 AM

A.G. Barr has them quaking in their boots.

I've got my fingers crossed. So far I like what I'm hearing.

The Justice Department seems full of low life in high places that will make it hard to clean house. I hope Barr knows who he can trust.

And that my Friends,,, is the exact reason why that house will never be cleaned. Trash doesn't take the trash out.

RIP Russ,Blaine & Darrell!!

Glen

2013-14 TBC-- 52

#386 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,054 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:20 AM

We'll see. Mark Meadows sent a criminal referral for Nellie Ohr to the DOJ the other day. That is a crack that will widen. I think the Ohr's and Lisa Page are gonna be talkers. You're right that I'm sure there are still swampers in the DOJ and FBI but the more clear evidence that gets reported, the harder it is for them to cover up. I heard a CNN poll the other day that 70% of the people want an investigation into this. That's a big number. Articles showing up in NY Times, Wall Street Journal, etc, are an indication that the worm may have turned.

Protector of the nuts.

#387 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 3,139 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:47 AM

I heard a CNN poll the other day that 70% of the people want an investigation into this. That's a big number. Articles showing up in NY Times, Wall Street Journal, etc, are an indication that the worm may have turned.

Especially coming out of CNN. The media will soon have a decision, keep on chasing the 2016 bogus boogeyman after their hero Mueller let them down (Because he had no choice on account of facts) or be forced into actually reporting the news on hand accurately. A wise journalist would step forward in this once in an opportunity in a lifetime event happens... and be a true journalist and power up into their chosen profession.

#388 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,054 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 07:04 PM

CNN finished 15th in primetime and 8th in total day, falling to Home and Garden TV (HGTV) and Nickelodeon.

Last week’s poor ratings for CNN and MSNBC indicate the networks will have a difficult time bouncing back after spending two years of heavy coverage on the investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with the Russian government.

https://dailycaller....ngs-drop-april/

P.S. that Maddow guy is creepy looking.

Protector of the nuts.