2 replies to this topic

#1 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Admin
  • 4,506 posts
  • Local time: 08:32 PM

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:25 PM

I discussed rimfire ammunition, the new 17WSM Lead-Free ammo from Winchester, touched on the new .218 Bee ammo from Hornady and what the future holds for Varminter Magazine.

If you have 1.5 hours to burn, you can see it here  :biggrincamo: :

Eric  B)

• Old Hickory likes this

Click below to connect with us on the web:

Varminter-YouTube.jpg Varminter-Facebook.jpg Varminter-Instagram.jpg Varminter-GooglePlus.jpg 

#2 Old Hickory

Old Hickory

Varminter

• 2,574 posts
  • Local time: 09:32 PM
  • Interests:Family, custom knife making, hunting,fishing, hunting Indian artifacts. Main hunting interest is tree squirrel hunting with rifle and pistol only.

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:05 AM

I just watched your great video and enjoyed every bit of it, Eric! It certainly didn't seem like a 1.5 hour video.

It would be a fair statement you are our #1 shooter and back everything with facts. Anyone not learning from your video is not paying attention.

You remind me of an old pal I spent a week with in Chicago at a NSGA show and convention years ago. His advice was always solid and down to earth. One of his remarks to me as we were admiring his full body polar bear mount was, "Make the first shot count"! as to my question of how to bow hunt such an animal. It was his first polar bear bow kill not having to be finished with a rifle. His name was Fred Bear.

• Eric Mayer likes this

#3 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Topic Starter
  • Admin
  • 4,506 posts
  • Local time: 08:32 PM

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:37 PM

I'm humbled by your comments.

Thank you!

Eric  B)

Click below to connect with us on the web:

Varminter-YouTube.jpg Varminter-Facebook.jpg Varminter-Instagram.jpg Varminter-GooglePlus.jpg