3 replies to this topic

#1 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Admin
  • 4,682 posts
  • Local time: 01:01 AM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

The Idaho Varmint Hunters will have an Idaho Fish and Game Biologist as their special guest for this month's meeting.  He will be covering everything you would want to know about ground squirrels in Idaho, and which two (Yes, only two) species are legal to hunt and where.  He will also take some questions after the discussion.

Come by, have dinner (lasagna and salad), hear him speak, go home with a guide to ground-dwelling squirrels of the Northwest, and put your name and email address in for a drawing for a chance to win a prize!

It will be held at my Community Center at 1768 Windmill Springs Court, Middleton, Idaho 83644

Meeting begins at 7pm on Tuesday, April 11, 2017.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Eric  B)

Click below to connect with us on the web:

Varminter-YouTube.jpg Varminter-Facebook.jpg Varminter-Instagram.jpg Varminter-GooglePlus.jpg 

#2 Tgomez82

Tgomez82

Varminter

• 39 posts
  • Local time: 07:01 AM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:35 PM

I'll be their!!
  • Eric Mayer likes this

#3 dangerranger

dangerranger

Varminter

• 575 posts
  • Local time: 11:01 PM
  • Interests:I enjoy building guns as much as shooting them.

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:26 PM

Eric I'd love to come, But its a little far. As much as I enjoy shooting them it pays to know everything about them! I always learn something new, Please let us know what you learned that was new or surprising to you! Thanks DR

#4 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Topic Starter
  • Admin
  • 4,682 posts
  • Local time: 01:01 AM

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

I might video it, if the IDFG Biologist is cool with it.  The pamphlets they give out are NW based ground squirrels, but still have great info.  If you want one, LMK.

Eric  B)

Click below to connect with us on the web:

Varminter-YouTube.jpg Varminter-Facebook.jpg Varminter-Instagram.jpg Varminter-GooglePlus.jpg