• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,140 posts
  • Local time: 10:39 PM

Posted 26 December 2016 - 07:05 PM

I'm hankering to buy another muzzleloader but...I really want to kill a deer with this one. I'm afraid if I get another it'll get used and my old one will never be allowed to fulfill it's destiny. It ain't easy being me.

Protector of the nuts.

#77 Old Hickory

Old Hickory

Varminter

• 3,111 posts
  • Local time: 09:39 PM
  • Interests:Family, custom knife making, hunting,fishing, hunting Indian artifacts. Main hunting interest is tree squirrel hunting with rifle and pistol only. Yeah, still working full time.

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:08 PM

I'm hankering to buy another muzzleloader but...I really want to kill a deer with this one. I'm afraid if I get another it'll get used and my old one will never be allowed to fulfill it's destiny. It ain't easy being me.

Yeah, I bet it isn't easy! :winkcamo:  :biggrincamo:  Sorry Red, it was just there and easy.

In your case, know how, just need shot.

#78 alleyyooper

alleyyooper

Varminter

• Topic Starter
  • 702 posts
  • Local time: 11:39 PM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:26 AM

Well I have 4 and have hunted with them all. Took 45 years but I finally got a small buck with the newest one. It now is in the back of the safe and the other 3 have moved forward and will get their turn as I have tags left during ML season. 

Friend got a new Knight Mountaineer 45 cal. for Xmas. Not sure what all he has left but at one time had just about as many as I had pairs of socks. He is in the pan handle of Idaho has gotten several elk with a ML too, about all he hunts with now.

:tonguecamo:    Al

#79 Red

Red

Sniper

• 16,140 posts
  • Local time: 10:39 PM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:57 AM

Don't need it. I'm tryin to get my mind right.

Protector of the nuts.