I am ready to start publishing more lead free ammunition testing results, but I want to get some feedback from the California folks on how I should layout the results.
My initial thoughts include the following:
1) Firearms used (trying to include more than one).
2) Ammunition Information (caliber, brand, bullet type).
3) Accuracy/Range reports (high and low averages of #5, three-shot groups) at either 75, or 100 yards, depending on the ammunition tested.
4) Bullet performance on varmints (close-up pictures, and possibly some video).
5) Final thoughts on the ammunition, including current accessibility in the market.
Things I do not want to include:
1) I don't want to do ammo comparisons (ie: Hornady vs. Winchester 17HMR - 15.5 grain NTX). I believe that this information is dependent on the individual rifle that is being used to shoot the ammunition.
2) I don't want to include too much opinion. I would like the published results to be enough.
3) A cluster of various articles that are different in content. I would like the content to match across the board.
Please let me know your thoughts!