http://reclaimourrep...nd-disarmament/

Gofundme.com/bayou

#2 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 1,575 posts
  • Local time: 02:08 PM

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

"HOORAY – 53-46 vote " ....I do not consider that vote anything to Hooray about. That's frightening Red; among so many other things out there coming at us. Not just gun control. It seems that it's just a matter of time. I sure hope I'm wrong. 

#3 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 13,346 posts
  • Local time: 01:08 PM

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

I believe a number of the 46 will be unemployed come November.

Gofundme.com/bayou

#4 lunarlithic

lunarlithic

Varminter

• 677 posts
  • Local time: 11:08 AM

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

46 unemployed? Hows that going to happen? Isn't that Obama guy serving his second term? 

Sean

#5 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 13,346 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:52 AM

I'm just saying, unless the GOP screws things up between now and then (which is entirely possible) a considerable number of senate seats could turn in our favor as far as gun legislation going forward. Notice that every one who voted for the U.N. Res had a "D" behind their name. Their heads are all on the chopping block over Obamacare and that's going to continue to be a problem for them. If we vote Harry Reid and his stacked senate away then Obama is almost powerless to harm the country further.

Gofundme.com/bayou

#6 lunarlithic

lunarlithic

Varminter

• 677 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:22 AM

I guess you see something I don't. Not only do you need to vote out Dems but half of the Rep party also known as RINOs. With the first 4 years of the current administrations record he still got sent back to the Whitehouse. Tell me what has changed? It is easy to see change around the corner when you are talking to the choir.

Sean

#7 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 13,346 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

Here's why, because you can't fool all the people all the time.

"current administrations record he still got sent back to the Whitehouse"

This is why the Dem's vigorously contest Voter ID laws. Anybody speaks out in favor of an I.D. at the poll - THEY ARE A RACIST! Voter fraud is rampant, everyone in D.C. knows it. Combine that with the IRS's boot on the necks of your opponents and you've won an election.

I agree. Many of the GOP are not living up to what their constituants expected and should be removed. Every day the regime comes out with a new exec order or makes up punitive laws as they go along. Meanwhile the people we elected to oversee sit around wringing their hands and doing little because they are timid and weak and have no concept of anything outside of D.C.. Nevertheless, there are some there now who continue to stand up against the regime and some up-and-comers who stand for liberty. The regime knows their days are numbered, and will be trying to jam through anything they can, while they still can, in the next 7 months. I believe a broad sweeping change is coming as people begin to open eyes to the lawless, unconstitutional & punitive policies because they are being effected by them personally. It won't happen overnight and it won't happen if people don't vote. But I think they will.

Edited by Red, 25 February 2014 - 08:11 PM.

Gofundme.com/bayou

#8 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 1,575 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

Here's why, because you can't fool all the people all the time.

The regime knows their days are numbered, and will be trying to jam through anything they can, while they still can, in the next 7 months. I believe a broad sweeping change is coming as people begin to open eyes to the lawless, unconstitutional & punitive policies because they are being effected by them personally. It won't happen overnight and it won't happen if people don't vote. But I think they will.

I agree Red. Everyday it's something new and potentially disastrous. You cannot even keep up with all of it. Look at AG Eric Holders statement yesterday telling State AG's that if they thought a law within their state is discriminatory; they could arbitraily choose NOT to enforce it. How much of this can America swallow. I don't care what color, ethnicity, gender or anything else one might identify themselves with; this administration is nuts. But then again I strongly felt this same way and just knew America would go for Mitt Romney and look what happened. I'm still shell shocked over that. I pray everyday that what you say is right.

#9 lunarlithic

lunarlithic

Varminter

• 677 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

I just don't see where you are coming from. Based on results, how can you feel a change is coming? It's not you or me that needs to open our eyes. In California how do you get San Francisco, L.A. and the San Diego area to buy into change. Those voting blocks feel that Obama and his gang are doing a great job but are being interfered with by the Tea Party and conservatives. In regards to you and me, we don't represent any power or reason for the general voting public to see a problem with how this country is being run.

I leave you with this. At the last presidential elections the demise of Obama was predicted. The polls showed that no sitting President had ever been in such deep trouble, yet by six in the evening it was a landslide for Obama. We preach to the choir, but our choir is to small or just don't think it is important enough.

Sean

#10 Red

Red

Sniper

• Topic Starter
  • 13,346 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

First off I want to say I never intended for this thread to become political. However, the fact that the 2nd ammendment is the focus and the fact that it seems to be under attack mainly along party lines...well there you go.

I'm not saying there's hope for San Francisco or any of California. Who knows? It may never come back to the mainstream?

I'm talking about the country in general and the grass roots movements that are in place. Results, or lack there of are precisely why I believe there will be a change. The only thing Democrats have to run on is that they managed to force Obamacare down the throats of Americans in a partisan way who overwhelmingly did not and do not want it. It's beginning to hurt them. These candidates don't even want to be seen standing near the president for fear of association.

You are right, everyone was flabergasted at the results of the last election. But again I say, voter fraud was rampant and Voter ID is a good thing. POTUS has used every gov't outfit to put his boot on the necks of the TEA party and GOP and this is becoming obvious and people are fed up. SCANDALS EVERYWHERE!

There were whole bunch of uninformed voters who will not be voting in a mid term election. They came out before simply to vote for the black guy and will not be bothered enough to get up off the couch to vote for House, Senate, or a Gubernatorial candidate, unless maybe they were offered a free phone.

Also mid term elections (particularly in a second term) are historicly bad for the sitting presidents party.  http://www.politico....014-101802.html

Edited by Red, 26 February 2014 - 05:01 PM.

Gofundme.com/bayou

#11 troutbum

troutbum

Varminter

• Editor
  • 1,272 posts
  • Local time: 12:08 PM
  • Interests:Fly-Fishing and Tying, varmint hunting

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Just a comment on dirty harry the fools in this state just keep electing him sure wish he was out of there. Maybe the next go around Red.

-----~  <*(((((><

#12 lunarlithic

lunarlithic

Varminter

• 677 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

I sure hope you're right but I don't feel the air of change. Just think, all Hillary has to do is toss Obama under the wheels and she is a shoe in. I want to loose this bet....If I'm wrong and Hillary isn't elected I'll buy a brick of 22lr for the first person to take my bet. California has me beat emotionally and I'm sorry if I sound so negative. As far as being political, the mention of the UN makes it so.

Hoping to loose, really actually praying

Sean

#13 troutbum

troutbum

Varminter

• Editor
  • 1,272 posts
  • Local time: 12:08 PM
  • Interests:Fly-Fishing and Tying, varmint hunting

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

Red, I am really starting to feel the need for tin foil. :crazycamo:

-----~  <*(((((><

#14 lunarlithic

lunarlithic

Varminter

• 677 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

Got some extra to send to me in CA?

Sean

#15 MikeNC

MikeNC

Varminter

• 1,575 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:36 AM

...If I'm wrong and Hillary isn't elected I'll buy a brick of 22lr for the first person to take my bet. 

I'm your huckleberry. I'll take that bet. I'll take CCI subsonics please  :D I think you will be disappointed in her performance. I can hardly wait for her to try and substantiate why she is qualified other than her meeting age and citizen requirements, being a former first lady, Bill's wife, and logging more air miles during her tenure as Secretary of State than anyone prior; all a waste of tax payer fuel. And then there's Beghazi  <_< I certainly hope there is a handful who take her (And Bill) on in the Democratic primaries...THAT will be a sight to see!