• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sixshooter

sixshooter

Varminter

• 701 posts
  • Local time: 05:05 PM

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

Just went into the bimart where I bought my Bmag and low and behold I found some ammo!!! 25 gr.vmax $15.99 a box. I collected my two boxes and am going to a different store later to see if they got some in as well. :smilecamo:

#2 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Admin
  • 3,539 posts
  • Local time: 06:05 PM

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:47 AM

Maybe this is the beginning of the end for the obscene prices on GB! Jeff (who runs Jesse's Hunting & Outdoors) found some 20 grain here in California at a Big-5 sporting goods store. He picked me up a few boxes and got me permission to hunt with him in a citrus orchard for ground squirrels!! Woo!

Eric B)

#3 sixshooter

sixshooter

Varminter

• Topic Starter
  • 701 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

yes hopefully. Today I found 4 more boxes wiped out two bimarts and 1 sportsmans for a total of 4 more boxes. Sportsmans was $17.99 a box for the 25 gr. vmax

#4 sixshooter

sixshooter

Varminter

• Topic Starter
  • 701 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Well I went into yet another Bimart and found two more boxes of the 25gr. vmax for a two day total of 8 boxes 7 being from the same lot. On a side note 17 hmr is starting to show up in very good quantities one store having several cases out on the shelf.

#5 onegreatshot

onegreatshot

Varminter

• 50 posts
  • Local time: 06:05 PM
  • Interests:Hunting anything, fishing were there are fish, Drinking fine wine and Smoking cheap cigars,Had to give up the Cigars.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

Yes, it starting to show up here in Orange Co. (Ca.) however it going for approx. $18.95 a box. A friend of mine advised that it is well stocked in th Billing Mt. area going for $15.98 (no tax)