Hunting Gunsmithing Optics reloading

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tuner

Tuner

Varminter

• 4 posts
  • Local time: 02:12 AM
  • Interests:Punching paper, Hunting, Reloading, Minor gunsmithing.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

New member from Savanah, Ga., but originally from Maryland. I am an ex highpower competative rifle and 2700 pistol shooter. I enjoy hunting, gunsmithing and reloading and just seeing what i can wring out of my firearms through tuning them and their loads, ergo my handle Tuner. Today is the last day of the 2012 / 2013 deer season and I may make it out this afternoon armed with my high power camera as I have taken three deer and that is more then enough. I am looking forward to doing some coyote hunting on our property as I saw several during the deer season and thinning them out can't hurt the deer population, time to break out my .219 Imp Zipper.

Looking forward to participating in this forum and learning from others.

#2 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer

Varminter

• Admin
  • 4,647 posts
  • Local time: 01:12 AM

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Welcome to Varminter!

Eric

Click below to connect with us on the web:

Varminter-YouTube.jpg Varminter-Facebook.jpg Varminter-Instagram.jpg Varminter-GooglePlus.jpg 

#3 Sharps45-120

Sharps45-120

Varminter

• 130 posts
  • Local time: 11:12 PM
  • Interests:Precision Reloading, Varmint shooting - Sage Rats, Rock Chucks Prairie Dogs, Etc., Target shooting, Gunstock making.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Welcome Tuner. I shot a 308 in a Rem. 40X with a Hart 22" bull bbl and a6X scope with a "Hunter" class rifle group back in 1968 in California. I'm now just outside Sunriver. Oregon and love it. Hunting, Fishing, Varmint shooting, Etc. I also tweek my loads & firearms to get the best I can from them. I'm headed out Coyote shooting this Winter or early Spring as well. Hope you enjoy the Forum!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hunting, Gunsmithing, Optics, reloading