No replies to this topic

#1 Hog-Blog.com

Hog-Blog.com

Varminter

• Editor
  • 36 posts
  • Local time: 04:32 PM

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

class="alignleft size-medium wp-image-163" title="Hillside Manor" src="http://hog-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sunrise_above_the_manor-300x223.jpg" alt="" width="300" height="223" />Home to the Hill Country, that is.† Iím back from Spokane, and will be down here for another week and a half before rolling back to California.† Iíll be glad when this is no longer a round trip, and visits to CA will be just thatÖ visits.

Anyway, I left this place in ice and snow, and returned to 80 degrees and sunshine.† Ahhh, Texas.† I donít know what the next months hold in the way of weather, but itís sure been hard to nail down a norm so far!† The flora appears to be having the same problem as well, as the greenery is bursting out with all this moisture and warmth.† I just hope a sudden cold snap doesnít knock it all down!

Work is going on apace, even in my absence.† The fence guys have almost completely wrapped the ďyardĒ, and it looks like theyíll be done by the weekend (weather pending).† The lumber for the deck has also arrived, and theyíve already started setting posts.† Iíve seen some of this guyís work, and this deck promises to be a really nice addition.† Hopefully this weather will continue and weíll actually be able to sit out and enjoy it on some of these beautiful evenings.

At any rate, Iím exhausted.† I was up late last night working over some things with my boss in Spokane, and then had to roll out at 0400 to get to the airport.† I know.† Wah, wah!† Iíll quit whining and go to bed now.