• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 44 magnum

44 magnum

Varminter

• 1 posts
  • Local time: 01:31 PM

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:05 PM

Hello and good day.Im new to the board and need help I can't figure out how to leave a post in the right catagory.Or read the posts that has all ready been written.Im a newbie and just trying to figure things out.But I have a high standard 22 pump that takes shorts longs or long rifle yeah try finding a box of longs these days.The model of my rifle is p1011 I think otasco sold them but am unshure.It is tube fed and pretty accurate.I would like to know how old it is and who sold it.I was on a gunsite the other day and they had one with the same name sport king but it was a automatic I still haven't figured that one out.P.S I.ve scrolled down all the forums and didn't see one for guns for sale and I have one.I used to have my concelled carry permit but I let it go.So I have north American Arms 5 shot stainless 22 mag derringer I used to carry it almost all the time.I wore it so much that sometimes I forgot I had it on.But I don't need it now and am asking $175 I think thats a fair price and if you lived in Oklahoma I have about 200 rounds that would go with it but I don't know how to ship a gun or ammo since im not a ffl.Another reason I would like to sell this gun is to get my two daughters into shooting sports.Well thank you for your time and have a great day.My email is Dfrog1@aol.com Thanks Again.I want to buy a new marlin 60 for them.

#2 Glen

Glen

Sniper

• 12,450 posts
  • Local time: 04:31 PM
  • Interests:Hunting , shooting, vacations,unemployment in the winter, remodeling the house, kickin the cat, Diane, & my 2 kids-- Crystal & Glen Jr.

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:46 AM

The Sport King Special/Field/Deluxe/Carbine are all semi auto. The Sport King/Flite King Slide Action Rifle P1011 was made from 1966-1971. {28th Edition of Blue Book Gun Values} HTH

Welcome to the Varminter. Looks like you may have things figured out. If you need help just let me know. I will help in any way I can.

Edited by Glen, 10 October 2010 - 03:46 AM.